Youth and College Programs Gateway
Thank you for confirming an adventure program with Project Adventure’s Youth and College Programs (YCP). This YCP Gateway will serve as a resource for all your program needs and give you access to additional activities that will help your group have a successful program.
Important documents are accessible in this YCP Gateway. They are designed to help prepare your students, chaperones, and parents to have a great experience.
Included in the Pre-Program Paperwork Bookshelf above are:
- Student Medical Form– This must be completed in order for a participant to take part in any part of our programs. SPANISH version available as needed!
- Adult Medical Form– This form must be completed by any adult who will be attending, whether they are planning on participating or not.
- Group Leader Checklist– Time based reminders of when to submit information to Project Adventure and how to ready your group.
- Parent Letter– A great resource to send to parents of your participants. This will answer a lot of questions and reduce the amount of questions you will need to answer.
- Chaperone Letter– A guide on how to be an effective chaperone.
- Gear List– Help students have the right gear for your day.
- Directions– Know how to get here!
- Driver Orientation and Information- Please distribute to all chaperones driving to the program and have bus chaperones give to bus driver prior to coming onto the Moraine Farm property!
Additionally, included in the Program Resources Bookshelf above you will find:
- Activity Guide– An excellent resource to help prepare your group for a day of teambuilding and adventure. Find free activities as well as an explanation of Project Adventure’s foundational theories.
- Full Value Contract– Video
- Challenge By Choice– Video
- Experiential Learning Cycle– Video
- Goal Setting– Video
During your Project Adventure program your group will spend most of the time in small groups of 12 students. We ask that you send us a list of students separated into these groups labeled by number along with your medical forms. It is also extremely helpful if you communicate the groups and numbers to all of the students and chaperones ahead of time. We ask this to help make your Project Adventure program run as smoothly as possible.
Thank you for choosing Project Adventure!
Your PA Youth and College Programs Team
To gain access to Free & Premium Videos, Activities and more, you must register with PA Connect. Please click the button below to register.